Environmental Services Aide
- Under the direction of the Infection Control Officer.
- Able to function efficiently without supervision.
- Interacts professionally with all levels of hospital/clinic personnel.
- Follows established hospital and departmental policy and procedures.
- Be knowledgeable in all aspects of department as outlined in Department Manual.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Compiles reports as required by the Department Manager.
- Participates in committee meeting functions as directed by the Department Manager.
- Accepts and performs other duties as directed by an authorized manager, Department Manager, and/or Chief Executive Officer that meet the demands of the department and facility.
- Complies with established Quality Improvement standards.
- Complies with established Infection Control standards.
- Complies with established Personnel Policy and Procedures.
- Complies with established Departmental Policy and Procedures.
- Observes all established safety functions and requirements.
- Helps monitor working mechanism of all departmental equipment, reporting any difficulty with equipment.
- Inspects furniture for wear and defects reporting all findings to the Environmental Services Manager.
- Follows cleaning schedule as outlined by Environmental Services Manager.
- Cleans assigned areas, furnishings, fixtures, according to established housekeeping procedure.
- Performs emergency housekeeping duties when necessary.
- Responsible for the following duties:
- Sweeps and wet mops floors Buffs/waxes floors.
If you have an emergency, please go to the Emergency Room
General Hospital: 775.635.2550
535 S Humboldt St
Battle Mountain, NV 89820